Monday, March 28, 2011

Cora's Birthday

On March 15 I was scheduled to be induced at 6am because I was almost 2 weeks past my due date.  As you can see, it was obviously time for me to not be pregnant anymore!  I was pretty large and in charge in those last two weeks . . .





There were a few complications during the labor and delivery that made for a very long day.  I was amazed at how many people were there to support us!  Tara even surprised me and came in from Houston.  I was so excited to see her because I definitely needed my big sister there.  Plus she is basically a doctor.  We had family coming in and out all day, and some that stuck around for the whole 14 hour ordeal.  Cora is one loved little girl!! 

sisters

m.e. and richard

aunt eli and ella

abuelito and wita

pops and grandma judy

brie, john and eli
When our little princess finally arrived, it was THE most incredible moment!  It took her a little while to cry, as the labor was very difficult on her, but we had one beautiful and healthy baby girl! 


No comments:

Post a Comment