Friday, February 24, 2012

Valentines Day 2012


I LOVE Valentines day ... now.  Obviously back when I was single, I was not a big fan.  But now it just gives me an excuse to go out on an extra date with Michael which is not too shabby!  We made it extra special by going to a fancy pants restaurant, not something we normally do.  It was so nice to relax, drink wine and enjoy fabulous food!  There were a few other couples in the restaurant that toted along their little mini valentines, but ours was way too busy for such grow up shenanigans.  Cora had a play date with her college besties, Eli and Hannah.  The girls were so sweet, they brought us brownies and a super cute "Mr. & Mrs." journal for Michael and I to write notes back and forth in.  We are always leaving each other notes on scraps of paper and our whiteboard so I love that we will now have a special place to keep them.  We really appreciate those two! 

No comments:

Post a Comment