Thursday, June 21, 2012

Brie's Graduation

Brie graduated in the beginning of June and we could not be more proud!  It seems like she was a baby yesterday.  I vividly remember my first confession, I only confessed that my older sister and I fought over who would get to hold our little sister.  It has been such a joy to watch her grow up!  And now we get to fight over who holds these little nuggets. 


We stopped at my dad's office before dinner so we could get the girls all ready.  Cora was in heaven.  Sawyer AND Lori.  Happiness overload. 


After that we went to Buca di Beppo for dinner before the big ceremony! D-licious.


Sawyer's expressions kill me. 





Pictures of everybody with the beautiful graduate!



Can't wait to have these two ladies (and their closets) as neighbors next year!!!!





The little ones were not so impressed by all the pomp and circumstance.






Here is my terrible picture of Brie delivering the closing prayer.  She did an AMAZING job, so proud!






The next day we had a party for Brie at my parent's house!  We had a great time celebrating and of course laughing at the little tikes. All the girls were in their maroon best for the new college freshman.






Congrats, Gabriella! 


1 comment:

  1. Love your post! all but the last picture! What a beautiful family. I'm so blessed to know you all!

    ReplyDelete