Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Birthday: Barry


Our dearest Barry.  When I think about what I appreciate most about Barry, the first thing that comes to my mind is his goofiness.  He is not the type of person that acts this way all the time, but I love that we are close to him so we get to see it quite often.  He was the first "outsider" to enter our family and he fit right in.  I have always felt so comfortable when he was around even from the very beginning.  I couldn't have asked for a better big brother.  


Of course Brie and I have always looked up to Tara, but when they got married, we inherited another role model in Barry.  I am so thankful for the way he treats my sister.  She is so special and I love that she has found someone who doesn't let her forget it.  He is the definition of a true gentleman. 


Seeing their relationship impacted me greatly in setting the standard for what I was looking for in a spouse.  


These two always have a great time together.  They have their own little "Fernandez" boys club with my dad that is quite a sight to see.  


He is a wonderful Tio to Cora.  She spent a good part of the beginning of her life living at their house while we were homeless in the midst of moving after she was born.  He was so generous in letting us stay there without any hesitation.  I am thankful for how much he values family.  It has also been really cool to watch him become a dad.


He is so sweet with Sawyer.  She is one lucky little girl to have a dad like him!  She is already so obsessed with him.   


 I hope your have a wonderful birthday, Barry!! I love you, your enthusiasm, and most importantly, your patriotism :)


> Insert picture of you in your Bruce outfit which I VERY unfortunately do not have.


No comments:

Post a Comment