Monday, February 25, 2013

Evelyn: One Month


Evelyn Clare, 

Oh my goodness, you are just the sweetest little love bug!! You are so so cuddly and adorable.  Cora always squeezes you and says "oh precious."  You are excelling in all newborn categories, including being held all the time, sleeping and eating.  Speaking of your eating skills, those cheeks!! They are out of this world.  And your fluffy hair is pure greatness.  For nine months I got to have you all to myself, but I always struggled with the fear of something going wrong since we lost the little one right before you.  To be able to hold you and watch you all day has brought me so much peace and joy.  This month has been amazing.  Your daddy and I just gush over you and your pure sweetness.  We are thoroughly enjoying your "newborn-ness" because we know it will be gone all too soon!  We love you and the way you have forever changed our family!     

No comments:

Post a Comment