Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fathers Day Weekend/Birthday

We had a lot of double celebrations this weekend since my birthday fell on fathers day this year.  I really appreciated how special my families made me feel, but I just so happen to be one year older, I didn't really work for it.  Fatherhood, on the other hand, is something that really warrants celebrating. 











Geda.  Father to five and grandfather/ great-grandfather to many more.  Definition of a family man.  I have seen him shed tears on many occasions when expressing words of thanksgiving for his family. 




Mike/Pops.  Father to five, grandfather to three.  Spiritual father to countless.  I am thankful for the teacher that he is to all of us.  











Popo.  Father to 4, grandfather and great grandfather to many more as well.  His simplicity and work ethic is rare and inspiring.  









Dad/Wuelo.  Father to three, grandfather to 3.  He has a true servant's heart, and is as generous as they come.  













And finally, Michael/ Daddy.  Strong and dedicated.  He is amazingly selfless and would do anything for these little ones.  









Thank you to all of the men who are fathers, both physical and spiritual, that lay down their lives for their family every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment