Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fernandez Family Coast Trip - 2013

This is always one of my favorite trips of the year.  We have gone down to Port A with this side of my family for as long as I can remember.  I cherish the time spent with family that I may not get to see otherwise.  It is awesome to now bring my own children to carry on this tradition.  I hope that it holds the same special place in their lives. 

Love these two.  

I could watch them play for hours.  






A lively game of football that Cora tried her best to ruin










Oyster shooters.  Richard and Michael doing it the proper English way.


Cora's dinner of milk, mac n cheese topped with M&Ms.

stunning examples of beach hair #1
and #2 Where do they get this crazy hair??? (tara)


Poor little Evy was sick and had fever almost the whole trip.  ME took great care of her.
This was one of their only beach appearances.






playing with Wita






No comments:

Post a Comment