Here are some of my favorite memories from the season . . .
- Cora's first school program. She sang "Up on the Housetop" with her PreK class. We heard it about a gajillion times before the actual show, she was SO excited! Beyond precious.
I also got a kick out of the adorable ornament that she made at school.
- Decorating the Frozen castle gingerbread house
- This sweet baby's first Christmas
- Going to look at lights in pjs
- Santa! Evelyn would not get anywhere close to him. After the visit, we decided to further terrorize her by going to the Rainforest Cafe. Horrible parents.
- Before we started our travels, we celebrated at home by throwing a birthday party for Jesus, complete with homemade pizza and cupcakes.
- Santa came to our house the next morning. This year it was all about princesses and horses. A wooden castle, princess figures, little plastic horses, princess nightgowns and slippers. Such joy!