Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Anniversary Weekend

Last weekend Michael and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary!  I cannot believe it has been a year already!  On Saturday we got to go to Michaels cousin's wedding that was in the same church that we were married in! It was a really cool way to celebrate.  Ryan and Erin had an absolutely beautiful wedding.  This is the only picture I managed to snap inside the church, I was occupied most of the time with our itty bitty wedding guest . . .



We had a little family photo session outside the church, in the same spot we took our wedding pictures a year ago . . . 







Us with the happy couple and the not so happy Cora . . .




She loves her aunt Casey!!


Surprisingly, Michael somewhat held it together during the daddy-daughter dance!


She got to meet Father John for the first time . . .




Sunday was our actual anniversary.  We went to church in the morning and then to Olive Garden afterward, my favorite!!  We spent the rest of the day relaxing at home and it was fabulous!  After we got Cora off to bed, we had sushi and wine and a taste of our wedding cake!  It had a bit of a strange aftertaste, but it held up pretty good for being frozen for a whole year!  We actually didn't have a chance to try it at our real wedding, we are not big cake people, but it was fun to finally sample it!  


We exchanged gifts and reflected back on what has been a truly unbelievable year!  I love Michael so much more than I did a year ago and I am so honored that I get to spend the rest of my life with such a wonderful man!

No comments:

Post a Comment