Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fernandez Family Coast Trip

Last weekend was my family's annual coast trip down in Port Aransas.  We go every year, but I have missed out on the last two, so I was super excited to finally get to go again!  We had a great time as usual!  I wish we could have stayed longer, we absolutely love the beach.  

Cora had a fabulous time.  She really enjoyed hanging out with my youngest cousin, Holly.  Holly was so helpful and it was so precious to see them together.  It seems like just yesterday Holly was sitting in my lap on the beach!!

Since this was Cora's third trip to the beach we decided it was finally time to let her stick her little toes in the ocean for the first time . . .


I think she liked it, 


But she was mostly just mesmerized by the reflection of the light on the water.  



While Cora was discovering the ocean for the first time, Abigail was venturing all over the place 


All of that "swimming" really wore Cora out.  She spent most of the weekend like this, and I don't think M.E. minded too much . . .


We had a birthday party for all of the July birthday girls, and Abigail was the entertainment for the evening . . .


Here are some party pics . . .






And another blissful day on the beach, Cora enjoyed hangin with her grandparents . . . 


Love this family . . .


We had a mini photo shoot that evening . . .














Its hard to imagine that Cora will be splashin in the waves next year!  It was such a fun weekend, I love my family so much!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment