Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mothers Day Weekend

Mothers Day weekend started on Wednesday for us.  Michael had to go to Florida for a business trip so Cora and I went over to the Jaworski's new home.  On Thursday we were joined by precious precious Sawyer.  It was too much fun having these little girls together.  


Sawyer was such a good sport.  Cora and Julia were just fascinated with her and expressed said fascination with various pokes to her eyes and face.  



I was thrilled to have some quality time with my niece.  She is growing up WAY too fast for my liking.  She has the sweetest little personality in the world.  Her and Julia will smile at anything.  It is great!  I have to move heaven and earth to make Cora laugh, so they make me feel really good about myself.  


Michael met up with us in San Antonio on Saturday afternoon.  Just in time to see off our littlest siblings to prom, together.  It was the longest we have been apart since we have been married and it was so good to be back together!! Never again.


These two make quite the handsome pair.  






We love those goobers.  After we sent the prom-goers off, our families hung out together and we had so much fun!  We shared dinner and a lot of laughs!  Cora is so blessed to have her two wonderful grandmas! 



She turned both of these ladies into grandmas and me into a mother.  She brings us all so much joy.  I can't believe I get to be her mom.






On Sunday we enjoyed a lovely afternoon at Cindy's house.  Cora and Abigail had a great time splashing around in the pool.  




Look at these sweet little cousins.  This pose was totally unprompted, they just love each other! 



Wita will be off to London for a while, and these little girls will definitely be missing her, as we all will!  


No comments:

Post a Comment