Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fathers Day Weekend


We had another whirlwind weekend for Father's Day!  My parents were going to Dallas for the weekend, so we met up with them for dinner on Friday night on their way out.  It was a very nice, but short visit.  


This little girl loves both of her grandpas so much.  Especially since they are always willing to take her outside, which is where she is the happiest.  We traveled onto San Antonio to spend time with Pops, Geda and PoPo. 


On Saturday, all the Pawelek menfolk went on a fishing trip with PoPo.  They looked so cute in their matching shirts. 


Saturday was also my 26th birthday so I spent the morning with the girls.  They were so sweet and had it all planned out for me!  We went to brunch at Mi Tierra and shopped around.  It was great to spend some qt with them.  











I was super excited that they sat us at the Selena table!




When we got back Cora went for a swim, her absolute favorite! I could not get enough of her in her Uncle John's hat.  It was killing me. 



Cora stayed behind while Michael took me out on a wonderful date!  We went to the SA Museum of Art and to dinner.  I LOVE going on dates with this guy.  


Some of the Paweleks came over to celebrate PoPo later that day.




And we celebrated Geda with all the Snogas the next day.


When we got back to College Station it was time for Cora to celebrate her daddy!  We started with our second annual daddy-daughter dance.  Cora was LOVING it.  She wouldn't even let Michael hold her. She was too busy showcasing her own sweet moves.



After the dance, we had a lovely picnic dinner in the living room, followed by the feature film that Cora made for her fathers day gift.  




What a great weekend celebrating these amazing men in our lives!  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that film was precious. I love it!
    Gosh Cora, I had no idea you were so computer savvy. Amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Beck, I was in tears during that video! So, so sweet. Love you & your little family :)

    ReplyDelete