Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Judy's Birthday Weekend

We started off the weekend by going to my parent's house on Friday night.  My dad got Cora this little princess tent and sleeping bag and she loved it.  I think she went in and out at least 100 times.



We had a nice dinner then spent the rest of the evening watching Cora play outside in this little sand pit.


She played very hard, as usual, which led to this lovely sweaty hair-do, styled by M.E.  



Judy's actual birthday was on Saturday.  We had a pool party for her at their house during the day . . .




and went out to eat on the River Walk that night. Cora was obsessed with the "wa-WA" and the ducks.  We had a great dinner all together.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of all of us!  



We came back early on Sunday to spend a relaxing day at home.  Another great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment