Monday, September 10, 2012

Psalm 71

"Be my rock of refuge, a stronghold to give me safety, for you are my rock and my fortress…On you I depend from birth; from my mother’s womb you are my strength"

Here is where it becomes a lot more real.  We cannot wait to meet HER.

EVELYN CLARE PAWELEK



Both of our families were in College Station to move these little babies in for their freshman year . . . 


We decided to reveal our big secret to make the occasion even more special.  It was also my mom's birthday weekend, so up until the actually cutting of the cake we pretended that it was just for her birthday.  Right before we were all about to sing, we had to inform M.E. that it actually wasn't for her, but I don't think she minded too much, especially since we still gave her the honor of cutting in!

Dear sweet Evelyn, I hope that when you are old enough you take a moment to really savor the pure joy that you brought to all of these faces . . .





That was all because of you, my little love.  


Here are a couple of snapshots from my mom's birthday lunch the next day.  Of course we went to her favorite establishment, Fudruckers.  






1 comment:

  1. Congrats on baby girl #2! I'm sure she will be beautiful like Cora. You're such a darling little mom!

    ReplyDelete