Thursday, January 3, 2013

Our Little Girls


In anticipation of Evelyn's arrival, I have been looking back at some pictures from when Cora was a newborn.  I cannot believe that we get to do this all over again.  I can't imagine why God allows us to play such an intimate role in nurturing new life.  In our short marriage, he has blessed us with three precious souls.  He is already holding one in his arms, and we will soon get to hold another in ours.   


This morning, I was reading about St. Seraphim of Sarov and how he addressed everyone as, "My Joys."  Our little ones are our joys.  They are the reason for so many smiles and laughs in our house.  They brighten our life together and have enhanced our relationship every day.  


This is such an overwhelming and exciting time!  Please pray for us.  For a safe delivery and a healthy baby.  


No comments:

Post a Comment