Monday, January 14, 2013

Evelyn Clare Pawelek


She's Here!!!!!
Born January 9th, 2013 at 11:58am
7lbs 7oz, 21 inches long


We were so thrilled to meet our little girl this week!  So far everything has been smooth sailing!  I had a very easy delivery and she is perfectly healthy.  We only had to stay in the hospital for 24 hrs with her so we have been enjoying every minute of having her at home.  Especially her big sister.  Cora has been great!! This is such a big change in her little life and she is handling it like a champ.  When she first saw her she kept saying "aw, aw, aw" "how toot."   She even tried feeding Evelyn a cracker within her first 5 minutes of life.  It has been harder on me than on her.  I just pray that God gives me the capacity to express the amount of love that I have for both of these little girls!

We are so thankful for our families who have been so selfless in making sure this was an easy transition for us.  Cora has been in heaven getting to spend so much time with her grandparents and aunts and uncles.  I think the real challenge for her will be when they all have to leave. 

 I am sure that I will have many more stories to come, but for now, here are some of our favorite pictures from this week . . .




2 comments: