Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wild Game Weekend

Last weekend was another fun filled weekend at home.  We left Friday afternoon to make it to the Dripping Springs v. Smithson Valley baseball playoff game.  Michael and I have strong ties to each school so Cora had some difficulty deciding what to wear.  After much thought, she settled on a Dripping Springs headband and an SV outfit . . . 


A little mismatched, but VERY cute!!  We stayed at Michael's parents house that night, and Abbey, Joe and Casey's niece, was spending the night too!  It was so sweet seeing her with Cora!  She says the darndest things, just look at that adorable smile . . .


The next morning we got up early to go to my parent's house for the third annual Wild Game Dinner (aka my dad's camo party).  All the guys from my dad's lease get together and cook all the things they shot that year.  Its always a good time!  You can check out Barry's blog to see all the food they made.  I had NO part in the food prep so I really can't tell you much.  But I can tell you about how cute Cora looked!! My dad bought her a camo onesie long before she was born just for this specific occasion.  Our friend Kristi embroidered it to personalize it for my dad and it turned out to be super precious . . .




The day was absolutely beautiful so we spent it outside, mostly being entertained by Abigail.  She is the most hilarious person I know!  I could watch her for hours! It will be so fun when Cora is old enough to play with her. The Udells are such a fun family! Abigail is SO active . . .


Cora, not so much . . . 



The boys were cooking all day . . . 



Abigail loved her mini tailgating chair, she actually stayed in one place for more than 5 minutes!  


And now for some family camo pics . . .








1 comment: